Furious 7 starring Paul Walker and Vin Diesel coming to Blu-ray in September
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has announced that the latest installment in the FAST & FURIOUS franchise, entitled FURIOUS 7, will be released on Blu-ray September 15, 2015. Fans will be able to purchase the film in a Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD combo pack this fall.
The entire FAST & FURIOUS cast unites in purpose for an epic international adventure, hunted by a vengeful assassin from Abu Dhabi to London to Tokyo and the Dominican Republic as they try to retrieve a highly advanced piece of espionage technology, and rescue the gifted hacker who created it. FURIOUS 7 also bids a touching farewell to Paul Walker, an integral member of the Fast family.
The film reunites franchise favorites Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black and introduces newcomers Jason Statham (THE EXPENDABLES), Djimon Hounsou (BLOOD DIAMOND), Tony Jaa (ONG-BAK), Nathalie Emmanuel (Game of Thrones), Ronda Rousey (THE EXPENDABLES 3) and Kurt Russell (ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK). Check out the trailer below.
Special features include:
- Extended Cut of the Film
- Back to the Starting Line: Producer Neal Moritz, Chris Morgan and the cast join franchise newcomer director James Wan as they look back at how far the franchise has come bring the latest installment to life.
- Race Wars: Furious 7 brings the crew back to Race Wars, the iconic, fictional racing event from the very first film. Vin Diesel and a couple hundred friends are back for a full-throttle celebration of all things Fast with special guest-star Iggy Azalea, behind-the-scenes footage of the cars, the sweat and the girls.
- Snatch and Grab: A behind the scenes look at shooting one of the premier action sequences in the franchise’s history.
- Making of Fast & Furious Supercharged Ride
- The Cars of Furious: The car coordinator and his team join the cast and filmmakers for a closer look at the film’s spectacular cars.
- Flying Cars: People jump out of planes all the time, but not while sitting behind the wheel of a car. This entertaining featurette shows how the Furious 7 team pulled off this jaw-dropping sequence.
- Tower Jumps: A look at how one of the most exciting stunt sequences of the film, the Abu Dhabi tower jumps, became a reality.
- Inside the Fight: A combination of fight training footage and interviews takes viewers inside the fierce hand-to-hand fights.
- Talking Fast: Director James Wan and the cast of Furious 7 break down the movie’s most memorable moments and chat about how the Fast franchise has evolved over the years.
- Deleted Scenes
- “See You Again” Official Music Video Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth